Activities and mandate of the Association are established by an eleven person Board of Directors.
Ten Directors are elected from a membership consisting of tank owners/operators and companies that provide products and services to the petroleum industry.
One director is appointed by the Minister of Municipal Affairs. The current Board of Directors consists of the following:
- Barry Green, Suncor Energy
- Michael Cooper, Shell Canada Products
- Terry Keogh, Husky Energy
- Vacancy, Imperial Oil
- JR Westera, (Treasurer) Parkland Fuel Corporation
- Mark Tse (Chairman), United Farmers of Alberta
- Ivan Humphrey, GTI Petroleum
- David Wiebenga, Univar Canada
- Marcus Cormier, (Secretary) Alberta Storage Systems Contractors Association
- Jacqueline Gorman, Ministerial Appointment
- Dan Columbus, Westcan Trucking