Conditions of Use
The Petroleum Tank Management Association owns this Web site.
© COPYRIGHT Petroleum Tank Management Association of Alberta
The Petroleum Tank Management Association of Alberta (”the PTMAA”) either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying PHP, HTML, text, audio clips, video clips, photo images and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this Web site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Web site.
You may use this Web site only if you agree to the following terms.
The PTMAA grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Web site, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Web site for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the Web site and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the Web site.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Web site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the PTMAA does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the PTMAA is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Web site will take place in the Judicial District of Edmonton.
- You agree to grant the PTMAA all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the PTMAA.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Web site immediately.
The PTMAA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this Web site. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
Our website contains links to other websites provided as a convenience to you. Those sites are not created by or under the control of the PTMAA. The PTMAA makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, in respect of the information, products, training or services found on those sites.
The PTMAA recognizes that the privacy and confidentiality of a person’s personal information is important.